Behind the 110,000 BTUs of raw cooking power, remarkable design sets the stage for unrivalled performance and style. From its precise #304 Stainless Steel construction to its reversible conical grate design; the AMG has rewritten the standards of forging a masterpiece. Every whole is only as good as its parts, and with the AMG every detail attests to innovation and precision – the final product being the iconic thoroughbred workhorse of its industry.
- Designed, Built, and Factory-Tested in the USA
- #304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 14 Gauge #304 Stainless Steel Burners with Protective Shield
- 16 Gauge Double-Lined Hood with Spring Assist
- ETL Certified (ANSI Z21.58/ CGA 1.6)
- Cooking Surface of 1,105 sq. in.
- Removable 12 gauge stainless charcoal trays for solid fuel cooking
- High air flow design
Features and Innovation
- Dual Spark, Solid Brass, Flame-Thrower Ignition
- Two-in-One Burner Cover and Multi-Fuel Tray System
- Reversible, V-Tech Grates
- High efficiency interior cooking lights
- Exterior LED Lights
- Adjustable Hood Vents for Controlled Smoking
- Drip Tray with Easy-Clean Drain System
- Available Commercial Grade Rotisserie With 100 lb. Motor
- Built in Rotisserie Spit Storage
- Infrared Burner can plug and play in 4 of 5 burner positions
- Full Width Hood Handle
- Comes With Leather Gloves, Grate Tool and Head Cover
35″(w) x 25″(d) x 15″(h)
LIFETIME WARRANTY on construction and manufacturer defects.
LIFETIME WARRANTY on frame and housing
LIFETIME WARRANTY on cooking grates, burners and valves
LIFETIME WARRANTY on burner cover and fuel trays
ONE YEAR WARRANTY on all other parts, components, and electrical
American Muscle Grills warranty is valid for original purchaser at original site of delivery with proof of purchase and photo documentation only. Registration form must be submitted within 30 days of the purchase date to validate the warranty. Warranty is void upon transfer of ownership. Warranty does not apply to products installed in any commercial, rental, or non-residential application. Warranty covers replacement parts only. Manufacturer is not responsible for labor or labor-related costs. Warranty does not cover discoloration, surface rust, corrosion, or oxidation, which may occur due to harsh environments, chemicals, or overheating. Warranty will not apply for damage resulting from improper installations, abuse, extreme environments, grease fires, or misuse. Regular and proper maintenance is required. Coastal, humid, and/or salt environments are subject to manufacturer review. All out-of-box claims must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be made prior to installation. Any product installed damaged will be considered damaged during installation and not covered under warranty. Warranty and registration forms are available at www.SummersetGrills.com. Please be advised – all display models are sold “as is” and the warranty covers the following items only: main burners (lifetime), grates (lifetime), burner covers (1 year). All warranties are subject to the review and approval of the manufacturer.